SHAUN M. MALONE, ASSOCIATE
Mr. Malone has extensive experience in the fields of complex commercial litigation, franchise litigation, insurance coverage, construction litigation, UCC lender liability issues, and civil RICO claims. Since graduating from Tulane University Law School, Mr. Malone has compiled twenty years of litigation experience (in both federal and state courts), encompassing the enforcement of contract rights, franchise litigation, civil litigation, lender liability litigation, New York State contracts, and violation of restrictive covenants not to compete. In addition, he ran a technology company engaged in internet applications design and development for Fortune 500 companies.
Mr. Malone has substantial experience advising businesses on information technology issues and contracts, the professional liability of architects, contractors, accountants and insurance agents, as well as bad-faith claims-handling practices of insurance companies.
- Complex Commercial Litigation in Federal and New York State Courts
- Franchised Dealer and Distributor Law
- Information Technology
- General Commercial Law
- UCC and Debtor Creditor Law
- Tulane University Law School; Juris Doctor, 1995; Cum Laude
- Roanoke College; B.A., Business Administration/Economics, 1989
- New York State Bar, Second Department (admitted 1995)
- United States District Court: Southern and Eastern and Districts of New York