Presented by Bellavia Blatt, PC, RVDA Associate Member
Many dealers are not aware that in many states, RV Dealers are legally entitled to receive retail pricing for their warranty claims, not what the manufacturers say that you deserve. This applies to both parts and labor. This webinar will be conducted by two representatives from Bellavia Blatt P.C. – one, an expert in warranty reimbursement procedures and the other, an attorney specializing in dealer law. They will advise participants of the tricks of the trade, discuss the application process and provide an overview to those who have not taken advantage of their statutory rights.
Important topics covered will include:
a brief history of retail warranty reimbursement procedures,
- an overview of the submission and resubmission processes,
- submission timing and frequency,
- dealer eligibility,
- the importance of applying for reimbursement at retail ,
- how to maximize your reimbursement parts mark-up and labor rates,
- and a discussion of how to respond to manufacturer push-back.
The presentation will conclude with Q&A session.